Donnerstag, 29. November 2012

Neverending Summer

Sunday afternoon
Underground tube
The hands full of bags
Not even shopping makes ma happy
It's too cold
Since months I've never seen the sun
But there, what's there in the underground?
But it isn't a ligtht
It isn't a star
It's your face
And your face brings the feeling back
That I ever had
When it was summertime
We were together
Flowers, nice weather
And now, in Feburary
The feeling is back there again
Only because of your face
There's nerverending summer
In my heart and in my mind
Your mouth tasted like choccolate icecream
And like an arrow your view shots on me
And in memory your mouth and your eyes are smiling
I can see trachs of mylipstick on you
Strawbereey or cherry-you don't know
You think I don't see you
We can run to each other
Put our hands 'round each other
We can kiss each other
But we don't do
We can't fall in love in winter
We'll wait until it's summer
Neverending summer again
K.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen